Husky T-Handle Wrench Set (10 Piece)
The Husky SAE and Metric T-Handle Wrenches feature alloy steel construction for strength and durability. The comfortable ergonomic grip covers an L-shaped key giving you extra leverage on stubborn fasteners. These keys are designed to resist rotational distortion for years of service.
- SAE Sizes: 5/16″, 1/4″, 3/16″, 5/32″, 9/64″
- Metric Sizes: 8 mm, 6 mm, 5 mm, 4 mm, 3 mm
- Key passes trough the handle for greater strength
- Comfortable ergonomic grips allow for additional torque
- Keys feature chamfered ends on both sides of the key to help guide the key into the fastener
- Keys function as either short or long arm keys to allow access in various locations
- Size markings on the base of the T-handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
This is the perfect set of T-handle Allen wrenches for mechanics or electricians. The wrenches are versatile as both the short end or the long end can fasten screws. Thus, users still have the ability to work with different space constraints. In addition to this T-handle set, we have other Husky tools as well.
*Free Shipping on All Orders*Home » Products » Tools » T-Handle Wrench » Husky T-Handle Wrench Set (10 Piece)